Sunday, February 5, 2012

Will You Be Mine?

Who doesn't love a homemade Valentine?  Last night my in-laws hosted a dinner party for a sweet, out-of-town guest, Meredith, and some other friends.  We all sat around the table and made valentines for an elderly friend that recently moved into an assisted living facility.  Everyone was impressed with the array of materials from which to choose and we were all joking about whether or not I was a prepared crafter or just a hoarder.  Thankfully, my mother-in-law informed us that if you can find what you are looking for, you are not a hoarder.  I don't think Walter agreed and stared at me pointedly as if to say, "I've seen that spider haven you call the sewing loft....you're a hoarder, but I still love you."


All in all, a very fun evening with friends.  I think we may have discovered some hidden crafting talents.









No comments:

Post a Comment